Saturday, October 23, 2010

A REALLY Nice Saturday :)

It's so nice and cool and rainy out.  I slept in, something I usually can't do because I need a new mattress and it only allows my back about 4-5 hours of sleep, but moving to the sofa made a big difference, so relaxing.

I've had the house opened up for weeks and sleeping with the windows open is such a joy for me, I love it!

I'm going to spend the day quilting and loving every minute of it ... of course I need to go to the feed store first for animal supplies, but I don't mind that kind of shopping at all lol!  You see, I loathe shopping of anykind unless it's at the Tractor Supply Store or any Feed Store where there are farm animal things involved and even a piece of furniture or two and maybe some applicable clothing ... yes, I love my life SO much :)

Have a wonderfully, happy weekend all, I know I will!

No comments:

Post a Comment