Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Iced-IN!

Well, with 3" of ice on the roads and everything closed down I got to quilt and not feel quilty about not being at work lol!

So, here's what I accomplished today.  It's for a co-worker's daugther who is only 2, almost 3.  Her request was for pink and brown and flannel, so this is what I came up with.  The sashing and border and the backing is flannel.  I am going to purchase a hand-held frame (Flynn Quilting Frame) and finish it since my FMQ leaves a LOT to be desired :/

Still loving my job and the company, and the folks that I work with and best of all, I actually can't wait to get to work everyday!  LOL!



2 comments:

  1. I love the Dresden quilt. The pink you used and other fabrics are wonderful!
    Micki

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Micki! Long time! I've been snowed in so I got to get caught up a bit lol! Thank you for the compliment, I used Breakfast at Tiffany's by Moda for the browns and can't remember the name of the pinks right off-hand.

    ReplyDelete