Wednesday, October 27, 2010

DETERMINATION!

Most of you that know me, know that when my mind is made up, a freight train at full speed is easier to stop! LOL!  So, I am DETERMINED to finish all my UFOs BEFORE beginning another "project"!  I have SO many here and need to quilt them whether it be sending it off to the Long Armer's or trying again myself on my machine, either way it WILL be done BEFORE I start any OTHER project no matter HOW tempting and beautiful and challenging and addicting they are! LOL!

I have also figured out a few things while shopping for a new sewing machine.  I definitely will purchase my next one with the following features, no exceptions, used or otherwise:  AHA (automatic height adjuster), SR (stitch regulator)  with those two major functions, I can finish quilts easily!

Also, I definitely see a long arm or mid-arm I think it is, in my future, hopefully near future as in the first quarter of 2011!  I'm looking at the Voyager 17 thinking it will fit my needs along with the frame from Hinterberg made for it.

So ... it is with determination that I meet these goals ... now let's see what happens coz we all know about the "best laid plans" LOL!

Have a smile, I have plenty! :)

2 comments:

  1. I have a Pfaff 4.0 Expression which is great for free motion quilting. The Voyager 17 sounds great...our cottage is too small for that one.
    Micki

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH! That's a machine to drool over for sure! LOVE Pfaffs!

    ReplyDelete