Sunday, January 22, 2012

I LOVE Sundays :)

Well, it's Sunday, my favourite day of the week! I LOVE Sundays, they're so relaxed and especially when they're sunny, I love to take a nap for a few hours and just let everything go and soak in all the good stuff, kind of like recharging my batteries.


Hubby made a request for some of my Chicken and Dumplings or "Chunklings" as he likes to call it, so it's on the stove, smells yummy!  No, I won't post pics of food til I get a REAL cam, a good 35mm coz pics with just a regular digital come out scary yucky! lol!


I've gotten three rows of Sierra's quilt done and I should have the top completed tomorrow.  Then, it's get out the Flynn Frame, load it up and see what happens!  Oh yah, forgot, need to order the thread first, *DOH*! LOL!  So, in the interim another UFO gets done, YAY!


After talking with Sierra a bit, it was decided that Stars are the way to quilt it, she loves stars and I can do those all day long, thank goodness lol!


Off to blog land to see what everyone's been up to.


A special thank you to new followers and visitors as well, LOVE you stopping by and leaving comments!  


Keeping to my New Year's Resolution, I'm posting more frequently and doing more pics, too and soon, I'll have a giveaway to celebrate so stay tuned!


*HUGS* and Alohas!

No comments:

Post a Comment