Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Hello Bloggers and Hau'oli Makahiki Hou! (Happy New Year).


Here's to 2011 being over with ... a lot of growth and changes for me but that's okay, it's all for the better.


Here's to 2012 and making my wishes and dreams come true starting with a pony (horse, actually, that's just my affection frothing over lol!) that I can ride anywhere, anytime and a lot of camping and trail riding getting accomplished and made up for!


It's been a long one, this year and I'm glad that it's almost over.  I'm going to focus on finishing UFOs and getting a couple of quilts that I've made as gifts of appreciation for those that helped us through our rough patch this year, finished as well.


I'll post pics of them here when they're done and the  new Xs and Os that I'm working on made from the charm pack I won.  Figures, I ran out of the background so have to send a swatch to Missouri Star Quilt Company and get another, LOVE them!  If it weren't for Jenny and her wonderful and easy to follow tutorials, NONE of my quilting dreams would be coming true!


Well, looking forward to more folks following and a lot more fun posts this year.  Here's to a better one for us all!


*HUGS* and Alohas! and again, Hau'oli Makahiki Hou to you and yours!

No comments:

Post a Comment